My name is Giles Johnston and I work with Operations Directors, Senior Managers and business owners mainly, but not exclusively, in the manufacturing sector, to improve their business’ on time delivery performance and increase their profits.
It’s all about the results
Results I have achieved with my clients include:
- Improvement of on time in full delivery performance from 21% to 98% in under six months.
- £100k savings from prevention of down-time delays.
- 20% reduction in administration time.
- Increasing the productivity per person by over 80%.
- Improvement of a supply chain league position from bottom (out of five) to the top position in a matter of months.
I design and deliver bespoke projects, and training workshops, tailored to my client’s specific business needs. I use my wealth of experience as a Chartered Engineer (with a background in Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Management and Lean Manufacturing) to solve my client’s operational challenges and work with their staff to help them achieve their business objectives.
Before a project or training programme commences I carry out an initial consultation to determine a business’ exact needs. This consultation is free and without obligation.
Get the most out of this website
So that you get the most out of this website please allow me to propose the following:
- Download my free on time delivery guide, to get some ideas for your own business and to get a feeling for my approach to business improvement.
- Browse through my case studies collection, to see what I do for my clients and to read what they say about me.
- Get in touch to discuss your current operational challenges and let me see how I can help you and your business.
If you have any questions or queries about this website, or the services I offer, then please contact me using the details below.
Chartered Engineer, Consultant and Author of ‘Business Process Re-Engineering‘
Smartspeed Consulting Limited
firstname.lastname@example.org | 07738 466 724
P.S. If you have never worked with a consultant before, then download my free guide on working with consultants. Click here to find out more.