Lean Manufacturing Software to Drive Continuous Improvement Activities
StreamLiner Software lets users conduct, organize, and monitor improvement activities within your company. This project management software focuses on lean techniques, streamlining, auditing and multiple improvement activities that helps your company constantly improve. Your data is centralized and allows multiple employees to quickly access key important improvement activities
Streamliner lets you...
- Track all improvement activities for any project.
- Conduct audits, track and assign actions from those audits.
- Track meetings and assign actions from those meetings.
- Conduct Waste Walk activities and assign action items.
- Conduct 5S Audits and assign actions.
- Conduct process analysis reviews and assign actions.
- Analyse the process with Cause / Concern / Counter (CCC) approach and assign actions.
- Track all documents for the project.
All reviews, surveys, audits feed into an Action list. This list lets you...
- For a given project, monitor all actions in one list.
- Rate the actions based benefits, cost, and speed (BCS) score, which lets you prioritize the actions.
- Create action lists reports by BCS, Responsible Employees, Due Date, Open and Closed.
- Quickly sort the actions by process, employee, due date, item, status, and BCS score.
I can't stress enough that this software can revolutionize the way that you identify and manage improvements. No longer do you need to have numerous improvement plans on your walls. No longer do you have to try and guess which improvement is the right one to focus on. Follow the StreamLiner system and you can save time and effort as you improve your team's clarity and accelerate your business' improvement wins.
Also, if you operate a more general continuous improvement suggestion scheme you can use StreamLiner to help manage your staff's expectations, as well as clearly communicate the improvement idea 'leaderboard'. Streamliner is a flexible and robust tool that's only objective is to take the effort and organisation out of making change happen in your business.
StreamLiner focuses on lean, 5S, auditing and other important improvement tools. Streamliner provides many printed templates for you to use during your project analysis process.
- Blank Audit
- Planned Audit
- Process Analysis
- Waste walk
- Spaghetti map
StreamLiner helps you pull together all of your ongoing improvement activities, and lets you comfortably manage all of the improvement actions that arise. As we all know, it is only after we implement a change that we receive the benefits. StreamLiner takes out the complexity of doing this. It helps you see what you need to do first and ultimately shortens the time it takes for your business to achieve the process improvement results it wants.
With a full user guide and simple to follow menus you are only minutes away from improving your business the StreamLiner way.