Are Your Customers Urging You to Improve Your On Time Delivery Performance?
Your customers expect you to deliver on time.
Sometimes this is hard to do and sometimes it can seem impossible.
If you have a complex range of products, or a large volume of changing products, then this can become a tricky proposition.
- Do you get lots of phone calls from your customers asking you where their orders are?
- Have your customers threatened to take their business elsewhere unless you start meeting the delivery schedules?
- Does your team waste lots of time trying to push orders around the business against an ever changing set of priorities?
- Do you want to stop feeling ‘out of control’?
If you answered yes to any of the above and want a simpler and easier way to deliver on time then this kit is for you.
Are you looking for a practical solution?
'The OTIF Improvement Course’ has been created using the expertise I have acquired from years of delivering projects to help businesses improve their on time delivery performance.
The course provides you with a step by step guide to implementing the system and includes all of the forms, templates and presentations required to make the change a reality..
If you want a practical, tried and tested, approach to simplifying the management of your business' operations then you are in the right place.
From 21% to 98%+ OTIF in three months?
It is possible. I've done it myself.
I can’t promise you overnight success in this area, but I can give you the tools to improve the right things in your business.
My clients who have used this approach have found:
- They experience shorter business lead times.
- Their ability to deliver on time increases and becomes far more stable.
- Discipline and routine becomes far easier.
- Fire fighting reduces (as does the number of staff running around like headless chickens).
- Control is established.
- New business can be won off the back of being a great supplier.
This course includes all of the files you need to implement this system and will bolster your current Operations Management approach.
A kit built from experience
I've spent part of my career as a Production Manager, I know what it can be like when you feel like you have no control and you just aren't making progress. I have turned around the delivery performance of businesses that I have worked in and I have done it for my clients too.
This course is a summation of those projects, into something that is easy to apply to other businesses facing the same frustrations. This certainly isn't a text book approach!
To back up my system I offer a money back guarantee as well. If you don’t think this kit will help your business significantly improve its delivery performance then just let me know and I will give you a full refund.
What’s in the kit?
Included in this kit:
- An instruction guide on how to use this kit.
- A presentation to explain the system to your staff.
- The meeting agenda templates required (and examples of how these short meetings should run).
- Worksheets to fine tune the system to your business.
- Auditing tools, to keep the improvements in place.
All of the included files are available for immediate download upon purchase.
You're just a click away from getting started.
If you want your business to be:
- In control.
- More robust and objective orientated.
... then it is time to take action.
All the best with improving your business' delivery performance,
Smartspeed Consulting Limited
P.S. How much of an improvement do you need make to get your money back on this course?